- Teaching Associate, Scott Polar Research Institute / Department of Geography, University of Cambridge. September 2019 – present.
- ESRC Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Aberystwyth University. December 2018 – September 2019.
- Research Assistant, GLOBAL-RURAL project, Aberystwyth University. October 2016 – December 2018
- Part-time Human Geography Lecturer, Aberystwyth University. February – May 2018, November -June 2016, November 2014.
- Visiting Human Geography Lecturer, University of Chester. October 2015 – June 2016.
- Academic Geography Tutor, Aberystwyth University. October 2012 – June 2014.
- Distance Learning Environment and Energy Tutor and Lecturer, Graduate School of the Environment, Centre for Alternative Technology. September 2009 – June 2012.
- PhD, Human Geography. ‘Saving Svalbard? Contested value, conservation practices and everyday life in the high Arctic’. Examined May 2017, graduated 2018. Supervised by Dr Gareth Hoskins and Dr. Kimberley Peters, Aberystwyth University.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Teaching in Higher Education (PGCTHE). Aberystwyth University, 2012.
- Architecture: Advanced Environmental and Energy Studies (Distinction). Centre for Alternative Technology through the University of East London, 2009. Thesis: ‘What does it take to create power down behaviour?’
- First Class BA (Hons) in Human Geography, University of Wales Aberystwyth, 2005. Dissertation: ‘Exploring the roles of NGOs in moving towards a sustainable society’